The African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD), the African Union Commission (AUC), and key stakeholders including the Consortium of Partners (in support of the PMPA) are convening the Africa Pharma Conference in Nairobi (2020) to focus on issues and policies that will facilitate sustainable development of regional hubs in best practices. Ideas and initiatives around regional hubs will be explored and this will establish the foundation required for increased access to financial investments, technology and cross-continental capacity development for the pharmaceutical sector and allied ecosystem.
The ‘invite only’ Executive Roundtable at APC 2020 comprises of three (3) 2-hour sessions that bring together principal stakeholders within the Africa Pharma ecosystem to deliberate on critical topics affecting the pharma value chain. The Executive Roundtable will hold on Tuesday June 9, 2020.The boardroom style sessions will feature 15-20 senior stakeholders such as:
- Ministers of Health, Finance, Trade selected from each region across Africa
- Senior Executives from Big Pharma such as Novartis, Roche, Takeda, Johnson & Johnson etc
- Senior Executives from local manufacturers
- Investors investing in Africa Pharma industry
- Leading Academics and R&D partners
- Key Opinion Leaders
- Executives from Health/Pharma Technology providers and the
For more information on session content, please see the Executive Roundtable brief attached.