The Boot Camp at the Africa Pharma Conference 2020 is in partnership with World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). The training sessions will focus on equipping Local Pharma Pharmaceutical professionals with critical skills required to grow their organisations and increase their contribution to the Africa Pharma value chain. Participants of the boot camp will be awarded a certificate of participation at the end of the boot camp.
Format of Sessions:
The Boot Camp is an intensive whole day training program that will hold on June 8, 2020 on the side-lines of the Africa Pharma Conference. The Bootcamp’s curriculum has been developed and will be facilitated by experts from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
The 2020 Boot Camp will focus on topics covering:
- Procurement, Distribution & Supply Chain Management
- Building Manufacturing Capacity – Good Manufacturing Practices and Technology transfer
Target participants for the Boot camp includes professionals across the Pharma value chain such as:
- Business development executives
- Pharma Distribution & Supply Chain Management managers
- Engineers, Technicians and Operations Managers
- Regulatory & Compliance experts in Pharma Academia
- Local Consultants and Investment Advisers
AUDA- NEPAD will provide a certificate of attendance and a copy of the course materials to each participant.